– The new office in Shoreditch, London, has been designed by Ben Adams Architects to be adaptable enough to facilitate the collaborative culture of Monotype company.
– Architect Gurhan Bakirkure lead the renovation project of the ING Bank headquarters in Turkey, analyzing the employees requests, to make them feel like home.
– Studio RHE designed a co-working space downtown London featuring common lounges, vertical gardens and a library, to enhance interaction between companies.
– Inspired by feng shui, the city waterfront topography and Gottfried Semper’s writings on vessels, Bean Buro designed Uber’s new offices in Hong Kong.
– KAAN’s new office in Rotterdam connects working, meeting and leisure spaces through monumental passages, enhancing fluid interactions between employees, visitors and partners.
– With a strong commitment to sustainability, regenerative ecosystems, reuse and shared communities, Gensler unveiled the new Etsy headquarters in NY.
– Designed by Heneghan Peng Architects, the new Airbnb offices in Dublin have been created to cultivate collaboration, interaction and a sense of community.
– Thinking of how millenials are reshaping Madrid with their commitment to the sharing economy, Izaskun Chinchilla designed the lively interiors of a coworking office.
– Inspired by New York City’s distinctive urban courtyards, Snøhetta designed office interiors that encourage employees to venture out of the office for coffee and lunch breaks.
– In this project by Muxin Design in Shanghai, traditional offices spatial relations are broken up, reconfigured and reassembled, playfully combining office and home.
Top: Gensler, Etsy headquarter, Brooklyn, NY, 2016. Courtesy Gensler