– Built to achieve the maximum energy efficiency and out of a low construction budget, Oh Lab designed a house in Mallorca that needs very little energy maintenance.
– Delved into the heart of Pugliese traditions of construction and building, the farmhouse designed by Andrew Trotter is surrounded by centennial olive trees, celebrating relaxation and rural simplicity.
– In order not to lock them in a safe, athlete Gabriela Koukalová designed some sculpture-trophies together with Lasvit, for the Czech athletes in Rio de Janeiro.
– The exhibition at the Vitra Museum embodies Bless’ search for an everyday rhythm of concentration and relaxation, where to experience self-regulated productivity and leisure.
– Built on top of an existing garage in a calm residenal neighborhood of Brookline, Boston, Cyclopean House is a single-family house designed by Ensamble Studio.
– With “Co-dividual”, House Vision 2016 explores new living solutions and survival strategies showing how we will live in the future, starting from Japan.
– In Bas Princen’s photos, each image is suspended within uncertain temporality between past and future; the present constitutes a moment of contemplation.
– Sohei Arao (Sides Core) designed a single-family house in a quiet residential area of Mikage, a simple container made of quality materials to be used the easyest.
– Located in a stabilized area of detached houses and garden plots, Plural designed a single-family house divided into two concentric parts, providing intimacy and isolation.
– Designed by Diller Scofidio + Renfro, the Vagelos Education Center is a new, state-of-the-art medical and graduate education building at Columbia University Medical Center in New York.
Top: Bas Princen, Section (Petra), 2012. © Bas Princen, courtesy Solo Galerie