– Designed by Zaha Hadid Architects, the new train station Napoli-Afragola is a building in the form of a bridge whose geometric shape is based on passenger flow..
– Designers and artists Craig & Karl have playfully revived a derelict petrol station in London’s White City, with a a public and visually arresting art installation.
– The house designed by Three14Architects in Cape Town is conceived as a series of horizontal slabs which slide between two massy, shielding vertical elements at the flanking ends.
– The interiors of the Krush-It gym by Estúdio Amatam in Braga, Portugal, are made with low budget materials applied in a distinctive way, reflecting the club’s attitude: strength and exclusivity.
– Located in the heart of a plantation system, the research center designed by OMA in Congo aims to become a vector for a social and ecological shift.
– The Turkish Pavilion is an expression of the collective hardship felt by a part of the country which has been deprived of its voice. An unexpected, subtle yet bold work. #BiennaleArte2017
– In an attempt to improve what seems to be a hopless state of the art in local architecture, Miguel Marcelino renovated an apartment in Odivelas, Portugal, giving it a soul.
– The eco-village in Senegal designed by TAMassociati will become a symbol of eco-modernity, proportioned to the technical, managerial, and agricultural self-sufficiency of local communities.
– Using the latest in VR technology , Mat Collishaw restages at the Somerset House in London one of the world’s first major exhibitions of photography for contemporary audiences.
– Inspired by Herzog & de Meuron’s famous Nest Stadium in Beijing, KXIV released a pair of Adidas Ultraboost that feature continuous laces that loop around the sneaker.
Top: TAMassociati, H20S, Keur Bakar Diahité, Senegal, 2017