– The former Rocks Police Station: Welsh + Major transformed an imposing building designed in the early 1880’s into a café/restaurant, celebrating the qualities of the original building and breathing life into the adjacent public domain.
– Forest of Light and Lattice: Moriyuki Ochiai Architects delivered in Chiba a restaurant built on a farm, a space that evokes the imagery associated with fresh ingredients and the natural setting of the forest.
– Note, Finefood: Note Design Studio completed in Stockholm the Finefood restaurant and coffee shop, inspired by a beautiful photo series of the misty Death Valley by Jordan Sullivan.
– Boa Nova Tea House: Álvaro Siza renovated the building that marked the begining of his career: the Boa Nova Casa da Cha restaurant clinging to the rocks in Leça da Palmeira, Portugal.
– Noma Nordic landscape: Polyform Architects designed a Nordic landscape in front of Noma restaurant in Copenaghen to keep curious eyes at a distance – but still give them a tasteful experience of it.
– Stereokitchen: the restaurant bar by Paul Kaloustian Architect, a simple glass pavilion on top of an office building in Beirut, enjoys views on the city.
– Plazma, Kukumuku: Plazma Architecture Studio designed in Vilnius Kukumuku, a restaurant-theatre for families with kids to create the constant mood of a sunny Sunday morning.
– Restaurant on the sea: Koichi Futatsumata designs a restaurant atop Teshima, one of the islands in the Seto Inland Sea, with the aim to provide a “Place for Food”, not only for the visitors who've come for the “Setouchi Triennale”, but also for the local islanders.
– 1024 architecture, 24 Lines: with an oxidised metal structure, wood and flexible neon lights, 24 Lines is a luminous and organic sculpture welcoming visitors of the art centre La Panacée in Montpellier.
– On the waterfront of Singapore: in a park facing the sea, KUU's Kok-Meng Tan and Satoko Saeki, and Linghao Architects' Ling Hao create a declination of the traditional food-court, designing a series of open pavilions surrounded by lush tropical vegetation.